Look For Me by Lisa Gardner



Detective DD Warren and Flora Dane are in a race against time to save a young girl's life - or bring her to justice.



A family home has become a crime scene. Five people are involved: four of them have been savagely murdered; one - a sixteen-year-old girl - is missing.




Was she lucky to have escaped? Or is her absence evidence of something sinister?




Detective D. D. Warren is on the case, as is survivor-turned-avenger Flora Dane.




Seeking different types of justice, they must make sense of the clues left behind by a young woman who, as victim or suspect, is silently pleading, Look for me.




Release Date: Out Now



As a fan of thrillers, from the first chapter of this book, I knew that I would be hooked. I've read a few Lisa Gardner books before so I was familiar with Detective DD Warren but not of Flora Dane as I haven't read all of her books in order. 



The characters in the book are well developed and you get to know them very well and the story changes between chapters from Detective DD Warrens view, to Flora Dane's view to the past essays written by the sixteen year old girl who is missing. So you get to see the story from all views and the book is very well written so the story doesn't seem repetitive.




The women in the story may be broken women but they are fighting to become strong women slowly. I enjoyed this thriller very much and I certainly couldn't have predicted the ending of the book. For me this was an enjoyable page turner and I look forward to reading more in the future series.  


No comments