Fourth Anniversary Celebration



Oh my gosh, I would never believe that four years ago that Read Between the Scenes would still be here today. It was created, with the encouragement of my friends, as something to do when I was unsure about where I was going with my life (I'm sure we've all been there). Four years later, we are still reading and posting reviews, watching movies and generally nerding out about things.

For this anniversary I decided to do something a little different. I love playing the Sims 4 and so, I decided to combine movies and gaming to create a speed build of the Parr family home from the Incredibles. It's about 20 minutes long and has some interspersed voice over with my thoughts as I built - please be kind! 




If you enjoyed this, I might do more of these in the future - so let me know! Now time to find some cake and gorge out in celebration. 

No comments